CFID are delighted to invite you to a fundraising reception and dinner with Harriet Baldwin MP, Joint FCO & DFID Minister for Africa, and a number of parliamentarians interested in international development, trade, energy and global health on Wednesday 20th June at 7pm.
We are organising the event to support the annual international development social action trip that CFID runs with volunteers, Project Urafiki (meaning friendship in Swahili) is the successor to Project Umubano which has run for the last 10 years. On these trips, a group of activists head to a country in Africa – Rwanda, Sierra Leone and this year, for the first time, Tanzania – to support development projects. We will be working with the charity Training for Life and Equity for Africa as well as some community health projects.
Venue: Central London Location to be released upon purchase of tickets
Date: Wednesday 20 June 2018
- Harriett Baldwin MP, Joint FCO/DFID Minister for Africa
- Rt Hon Andrew Mitchell MP, Former International Development Secretary
- Jeremy Lefroy MP, Chair, CFID
- Baroness Anne Jenkin, Founder, CFID
- Standard tickets are £100 per head and there is also the opportunity to reserve a table of 8-10 people.
- Premium tickets for the top table are £250 per head.
Sponsorship: If you would like to discuss sponsorship opportunities please contact the Director, Caroline Squire on email@example.com