Westminster Briefing on Fairtrade.
CFID are delighted to be co-hosting a Westminster Briefing with Conservative Christian Fellowship (CCF) in recognition of Fairtrade Fortnight. There will be a short discussion panel where we will hear from Africa Minster Harriet Baldwin MP, Helen Dennis from the Fairtrade Foundation and Ketra Kyosiimere, a Fairtrade producer from Uganda. The floor will be open to questions and a more informal discussion. There is limited capacity so please sign up to secure your places.
Date: Tuesday 6th March, 2018
Time: 2000 hrs
Venue: Conservative Campaign Headquarters, 4 Matthew Parker St, London SW1H 9HQ.
- Harriet Baldwin MP, Minister for Africa,
- Helen Dennis, Fairtrade Foundation,
- Ketra Kyosiimere, Fairtrade Producer, The Ankole Coffee Producers’ Cooperative Union, Uganda,
- Caroline Squire, Director of CFID
- Gareth Wallace, Director of CCF
Tickets: £15 + VAT includes sandwich supper can be ordered through eventbrite here.