We are looking for a Social Media and General Communications person to promote and develop the online presence of Conservative Friends of International Development (CFID). This is a voluntary role for someone with some experience and/or interest in international development and would like to work with a small dynamic team on interesting on cutting edge topics in the space.
The role and your tasks would include but are not limited to:
• Use social media to promote our activities and achievements;
• Keep our social media updated on a regular basis
• Encourage others to comments on our posts and share them with others
• Develop and manage content of our website and social media, such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
• Manage and report on a monthly basis on our social media analytics
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The white paper will consider how the UK can best reinvigorate its approach to international development, working ‘beyond aid’ as well as through ODA, partnerships,